Saturday, February 11, 2012

Loaves and Fishes Thoughts

For months now, I have been feeling wordless, or at least inarticulate when I try to write anything. Letters, journal entries, notes - - all have been few and short. All my energies instead have been funneled into my roles at home.

I remember how Jesus took the little boy's wee lunch of the loaves and fishes and multiplied it to feed the masses. I'm going to be praying that He will do similar miracles with my small amount of energy these days: take it and multiply it so I can bless my family with good wife-ing, mother-ing and homemaking. Dear Father, Please stretch my energies and multiply my efforts so I can fulfill my role here and be the girl You want me to be. It is so much easier to read about homemaking and mothering than to actually do good homemaking and mothering! I need your help, please. Amen.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather :) :)

    I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Just take it one day at a time. Praying is the best thing you can be doing right now, seeking HIs guidance and wisdom. He'll give it to you :) :)Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete